Absorber Disc is a fabric wrapped, fibreglass acoustical panel, providing you with the most economical solution for general reflection and reverberation control. Above all, the it allows for functionality for a wide variety of applications. The Absorber Disc is a rigid fibreglass board with hardened, square or shaped edges. The Absorber Disc is 50mm wide and has a diameter up to 1800mm.
RPG Absorber Disc is a traditional fabric wrapped absorbing panel, for use in many areas that require acoustic control. Ceiling Discs are usually suspended with 3 Gripple wires and Rotofast Cloud. LIkewise, oversized discs can be made in one piece with no visible joins.
All Absorbers are supplied fully wrapped with fabric front and side and backing cloth to the rear. The reinforced edge detail provides a crisp edge detail.
Absorptive panels are used extensively in acoustical design to control noise, sound reflections and excess reverberation. In this product category, quality and ease of mounting are often problematic.
RPG offers complete, quality assured custom panel fabrication that provides a simple and reliable fixed or removable mounting.
- Offers a cost effective, efficient sound absorption for reverberation control.
- Available in custom sizes
- (92) Unique colors with RPG SoundGem™ acoustical panel fabric, or choose from industry standard and custom fabrics.
- Edge termination options include 12 mm chamfer, 12 mm radius, full bevel, square and custom profiles.
- All components are Class A Fire Rated.
Expo Felt is recommended for Discs.For white fabrics add £5 per linear metre for underlining.